Looking for a quick way to save paper with your Konica Minolta copier or printer while
making your two-sided, multi-page documents look more professional? One of the easiest things you can do is the remove blank pages.
It is a very simple process because Konica Minolta’s advanced technology easily detects
blank pages. Below are three step-by-step procedures for deleting blank pages from a document. The right one for you will depend on your task: copying, scanning or printing.
Removing a Blank Page While Copying
- From the copy main screen, touch Application and then No Original Settings.
- Next, touch Blank Page Removal, followed by OK and Start.
- The blank pages are automatically removed from your copies.
Removing a Blank Page While Scanning
Before Konica Minolta’s page removal feature can be enabled for scanned documents, a one-touch email or SMB button should be registered on your device through Pagescope Web Connection.
- Place your original document in the Document Feeder.
- Select a Registered One-touch Destination.
- From the Scan/Fax main screen, touch Application and then Original Settings.
- Next, touch Blank Page Removal, OK, Close and Start.
- Open the file or email attachment generated by your Konica Minolta printer.
- The blank pages are automatically removed from the scanned version of your document.
Removing a Blank Page While Printing
To delete pages from a Microsoft Office Word document or a PDF:
- Open your file that contains blank pages and select File Print.
- Click on Properties on your print dialogue box.
- Select the Layout tab and place a check mark next to Skip Blank Pages.
- Click OK to save that selection and then click OK to print.
And that is all there is to it! At Graphic Enterprises, we love to help our customers throughout Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania learn how to use all the unique facets of the printers and copiers we provide. If you would like to learn how a Konica Minolta can help you do more, contact us.