Our Learn-At-Lunch Series continues to be both successful and beneficial to the many participants from area Canton and Akron businesses. At our most recent event, attendees enjoyed a terrific lunch and learned how to print from their Android-based devices to compatible Konica Minolta bizhub multi-function printers.
The PageScope Mobile app came as a direct response to the increasing use of mobile devices by office workers. The convenience factor with this app cannot be emphasized enough! What could be easier than printing wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet? PageScope Mobile, which is also available for Apple® mobile devices, really does make everyday document imaging tools more easily accessible for today’s busy office. In fact, the Android version of PageScope allows you to:
- Print photos saved on an Android device
- Receive scanned data from a bizhub MFP using Scan-to-WebDAV or WS Scan
- Receive data from a bizhub MFP using Scan-to-Email
- View or print received data
- View or print web pages
- Print images taken by the camera available on the Android device
Finally, the price cannot be beat—free from the Google Play Store. We wrapped up our most recent session with an overview of the Sharp AQUOS BOARD, an interactive large-screen display that provides even more options when connected to a multi-function printer. Simply scan a document with your MFP and import the image to the display. Use the AQUOS display to write directly on the image, save it to a PC and print the marked-up data from the MFP. Great for collaboration during meetings.
While you may have missed some great information—and a complimentary lunch!—you can still sign up to attend one our upcoming sessions. You are sure to walk away with some great tips for increased productivity. Check out our Learn-At-Lunch Series for Summer 2013:
- June 12, Production Printing. Learn more about the new equipment and technology in the print production world, featuring color management, production and wide format printing.
- July 10, Managed Print Services. Learn how Graphic Enterprises can help you reduce the cost of desktop printing in your business.
- August 7, Creative Color. Are you still outsourcing your print jobs? Create your own flyers, postcards and banners for a fraction of the cost.
If you are a business owner in the Youngstown or Western Pennsylvania areas, we can help with all your printer and copier needs as well. Contact us today!