As a valued customer, we want to be sure you’re getting the most out of your Konica Minolta copier. So, we’re bringing back our popular Learn @ Lunch program, a series of free seminars on how to use all the unique features of your copier/printer, as well as to learn what new options are available for scanning, document management and managed print services. Denise Dennewitz, our marketing director, will tell you more about this exclusive copier training opportunity for Stark, Summit and surrounding counties that only Graphic Enterprises offers.
In 2011 we will offer six free multi-function copier training seminars in our Learn @ Lunch series. All seminars are scheduled on the third Wednesday of the month at our North Canton facility and run from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The best part is that each one features a catered lunch at no cost to you! However, seating is limited, REGISTER ON LINE to reserve your place.
Our in-house experts will discuss the following copier/printer topics and answer any questions you may have:
- May 18: Scanning and Document Management. Learn how to better organize and retrieve your documents while minimizing paper usage.
- June 15: Creative Color – Flyers, Posters, Banners and More! Discover how your copier/printer can make handling print jobs easier and more cost-efficient in-house.
- July 20: Managed Print Service/OPS. Find out what managed print services is and how it can save you money on printing, toner and other supplies, and copier maintenance.
- August 17: Color for Churches. If you are responsible for the copier at your church, learn how your multi-function printer can help you stretch your budget for bulletins, banners, flyers, postcards, raffle tickets and more.
- September 21: Document Management for Business. Discover how to simplify your workflow and improve office efficiency! We’ll show you how to capture, organize, store and retrieve your information quickly and easily.
- October 19: Why Scan? Walk through the scanning process and benefits – including faster audits, increased security and your peace of mind!
Following each Learn @ Lunch seminar, Graphic Enterprises will offer a facility tour so you can meet our staff.
These classes are free and open to anyone interested. For more information or to make a reservation, call 330-491-2975.