First we work with you on understanding your paper processes and work flow. We look at who has access to files, who needs access and where you keep those files. Do the files need to be scanned? Once they are scanned, where should they go? Will one copier with scanning capabilities be enough?
We will look at where you would like your faxes to go. Do they have to be printed? Would it be better if your faxes were electronically stored or routed to your email in-box instead? Once stored, you decide if they need to be printed. Save some paper save a tree right?
Does everyone in your office have a printer on their desk? Here are some options to consider. When the printer breaks down, who fixes it? Maybe it’s someone from your IT department but why have them waste time to run around and fix printers when there is more important work to be done? Trust Graphic Enterprises to handle your copiers as well as your printers. Do your printers constantly run out of toner? Isn’t that a lovely coincidence that our services include toner supplies as well?! The cost of toner will be included in your service agreement. No more guess work on costs and believe us, your IT department will thank you for lightening their work load. Do you make all of your copies and then have someone assemble and staple them? What if your copier equipment would do that for you to save time?
We take all of this into consideration before we make our final recommendation. After that, it’s up to you!
Here’s the breakdown of the five steps of what we can do to get you started on managing your printing and document costs.
Step 1 Monitor – This step monitors your current printing environment, processes and work flow.
We work with you every step of the way beginning with a physical inventory of devices, we’ll record usage information, gather all direct and indirect costs and learn the workflow pattern you currently have in place.
Step 2 Analyze – Identifies total print spending and develops a unique cost-per-print plan according to your company needs so you can see cost reductions through the consolidation of supplies, service and support for all output devices.
We can provide you with reports that include device utilization, cost of ownership, a blueprint of existing device locations and if your machines are using costly or inefficient processes.
Step 3 Visualize – Creates a floor plan showing the current location of output devices and compares the result to a floor plan we created that shows you how you can better utilize your workspace.
The simulated floor plan is designed for cost reduction and creating the most efficient work environment possible. Instead of an army of printers, maybe we should network to one copier? Perhaps we can we eliminate fax machines and utilize your current copier with fax capabilities instead? Will scanning documents prove to be more efficient than playing “who has the file now” game?
Step 4 Manage – Reduces cost by ensuring that the most suitable and cost-efficient devices are being used for specific print job requests.
Can we eliminate a printer that runs too many copies and replace it with a more efficient piece of copier equipment? Can a color copier with multiple functions, or MFP, replace an expensive ink jet printer? With us at Graphic Enterprises is it better if we take care of fixing your printers and copiers instead of that over-burdened IT department? We’ll make you think of money saving questions like these all the time.
Step 5 Result – An all-encompassing print management solution to help you measure and monitor your organization’s document distribution and output.
- Save 10 to 30% on printing costs
- Save office space by centralizing your printing devices
- Increase your office efficiency with added features and benefits
- Plan for future technology and dare we say it – expansion!
Protecting sensitive electronic and online information is of greater concern than ever before. Technology isn’t the only thing up to date; so are criminals on how to steal or take over websites, information and electronic documents. With the increase of connected multi-functional office products, Konica Minolta realizes that protecting electronic documents processed by bizhub secure MFPs is an absolute requirement to keep your business safe and worry free. Our goal is to make bizhub products the most secure MFPs available on the market today.
Konica Minolta works with third-party security consultants to check each printer or copier system to eliminate any possible threat from attack through the network or the phone line, as well as the possibility of the HDD or RAM being removed from the machine. We want to make sure our products are up to most secure standard out there so having another set of eyes will help protect your information and assets. Our MFPs can make it so that documents copied, scanned, faxed or otherwise transmitted, do not remain stored on the hard drive or in DRAM memory as a standard feature.
Additional standard security capabilities include:
ISO 15408 EAL Level 3 Certification for the Total System ArchitectureKonica Minolta MFPs are independently certified to the ISO 15408 Data security standard as established by the Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation. What makes Konica Minolta stand out from the rest is that the entire system, not just one part, is certified. It gives you the best security possible while being in accordance with safety regulations.
Evaluation Assurance Level (EAL) is a numerical grade assigned to an IT product following the completion of a Common Criteria evaluation, an international standard for computer security certification. Other MFPs in the market have only an Evaluation Assurance Level 2 but not Konica Minolta’s products. We provide ISO 15408 EAL3 Security Certification. This EAL represents an increase in assurance from EAL2 by requiring more complete testing coverage of the security functions, mechanisms, and procedures that provide some confidence that the target of evaluation will not be tampered with during development. We adhere to the highest levels of safety because we want to give our customers peace of mind.
Hard Drive Data Protection
- HDD Lock Password – The internal Hard Drive can be locked using a password of 20 alphanumeric characters. The data stored on the HDD is protected. Even if the HDD is removed from the MFP and installed into a different MFP or PC, the data cannot be read because the hard drive will not turn on.
- Hard Drive Encryption – Bizhub MFPs support Hard Drive Encryption and you can decide if you would like them standard on your machine or optional. Hard drive data can be encrypted using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Once a hard drive is encrypted the data cannot be read even if the HDD is removed from the MFP.
- Hard Drive Sanitization – At disposal a key operator, administrator or technician can physically erase the hard drive if the MFP needs to be relocated or if it’s at the end of a lease. The hard drives can be overwritten (sanitized) using up to eight different highly secure methods including DOD, NASA, Air Force, and NSA standards. However you need to load or get rid of information, Graphic Enterprises and Konica Minalto will be there when you’re ready.
- Data Auto Deletion – Data Auto Deletion allows an administrator to set an auto deletion timer for data stored in the personal or public user boxes, as well as system boxes (e.g. secure print box or encrypted PDF print box). The auto deletion setting will erase the copy, print, scan or fax jobs stored in boxes, depending on the storage period and the time frame selected for deletion. The data is automatically erased using a highly secure, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), overwrite method. We know that the last thing you need is a crowded and over worked computer or hard drive. Auto Deletion gets rid of unneeded documents or folders so you can make room for the things that matter.
- Automatic Job Overwrite (Temporary Data Overwrite) – Most bizhub MFPs support automatic erase of any temporary image data that might remain on the hard drive after a job is completed. Unclog your machine’s memory or quickly get rid of sensitive forms or documents that might have been scanned or copied. Temporary Data overwrite conforms to DoD methods as well so you don’t have to worry that your business is lulled into false security.
Wide Format Solutions
GEI WideFormat specializes in workflow solutions incorporating leading wide format scanning technologies, marks-on-paper technologies, connectivity solutions, and application software. Our integrated wide format printing, wide format scanning and wide format copier solutions are specially tailored for the engineering, imaging and custom print-on-demand markets.
Affordable wide format scanner workflow solutions for Architects, Engineers, Construction, GIS, Building Services, Facilities Management, Photographers, Artist, Technical and Cad Drawing Offices and all other wide format scanning needs.